Monday, May 7, 2012

I just went for my morning walk this morning.  I was listening to a podcast about receiving a makeover from God.  I don't know about you, but I've always wanted a makeover.  It doesn't really matter what kind....it could be a physical makeover, home makeover, etc.  But a makeover for your life and heart from God...Wow.  It was actually about discovering your spiritual gift and purpose for your life.  This is near and dear to my heart and I'm listening and trying to learn.  The track my life has taken in the last few years is not what I viewed many years ago, and I need this message to discover my purpose.  I'm praying that I discover a lot about my purpose from God and what I should be doing with my life.  I'm pretty sure that my immediate purpose is what I'm doing; taking care of my kids and husband.  However, I see my kids not needing me near as much in the very near future.  I need to have a purpose after they're gone and I'm searching and looking for that now so I'm not lost when they're gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment